Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion
I've still yet to hear one legit reason as to why people are so opposed to Women's MMA, I understand people don't like this match up and there's nothing wrong with that, I don't have a problem with people disliking certain match ups but I would love for someone whose against Women's MMA to enlighten me as to what the hell is so wrong with the entire thing.
Are people aware there's more to this than blood and finishes? I just don't get why people are against more MMA, they hate Women's MMA, they hate the Flyweights, why? I just don't get it.
1) It dilutes the cards when you add a bunch of little boys and women.
2) There aren't enough fighters to make a division that means anything.
3) Women suck at fighting. All of them.
4) They are taking up roster spots/payroll that could be used on others.
5) Many viewers don't want to watch two people fight that they feel they could beat themselves (delusional or not).
6) I don't care who the best fighter who weighs 125 pounds any more than I care about the best basketball player under 5'6" or the smartest retarded person is.
7) Obviously the crowds don't like the flyweights. They booed the title fight FFS.