MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana: "Diaz is next for GSP, if the challenger will accept"

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 09:26 PM   #41 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buakaw_GSP View Post
Why wouldnt he take it? He is being gifted a free Title Fight when he comes out of "retirement".
To be fair he got two title fights taken from him previously.

But I'm with Johnny. I don't really think Anderson should fight Jones, but if it happens, how can I complain? Like this fight, the majority wants to see it. The fans, the fighters, the training teams, the brass, everyone wants this to happen so who are the people who dont like Diaz to complain? Do you guys actually think Hendricks would beat Diaz anyways?

Back to GSP, I felt that he was a lot more open to submissions than I thought before when he faught Condit. If anyone will make him pay for that, it'd be Diaz.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote