MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana: "Diaz is next for GSP, if the challenger will accept"

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 09:30 PM   #43 (permalink)
Buakaw_GSP
Bantamweight

Buakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
To be fair he got two title fights taken from him previously.
They werent "taken" from him, he left them on the table. Their is no ounce of victimizing against Diaz here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
But I'm with Johnny. I don't really think Anderson should fight Jones, but if it happens, how can I complain? Like this fight, the majority wants to see it. The fans, the fighters, the training teams, the brass, everyone wants this to happen so who are the people who dont like Diaz to complain? Do you guys actually think Hendricks would beat Diaz anyways?
Most wouldnt complain because its 2 of the Top 3 P4P fighters going at it, they are both champs, winners and deserved it, totally different scenario. And I dont like Hendricks but yes I do. The big flaw of Diaz is that he always goes in with a general idea of what he wants to do, he doesent go into fights with a specific gameplan for each opponent. All Hendricks needs to do is make him think a little outside of his zone, and Diaz with crumble, and then "retire" again. He is no different than Rampage, he just wants someone to fight his fight, as long as you dont do that, they fold and complain. I dont like Mayweather either, but do you think I would complain if he fought Pacman? Not really has nothing to do with like or dislike. Nick Diaz is overrated trash, UFC handing out free title fights like it was going out of style. At least Nate Diaz played the game and deserved his Title Shot. Its a travesty that he is lumped together with Nick, I dont feel any sympathy with the UFC making the same mistakes as PRIDE did before its sudden implosion. MMA organizations form and die. MMA will live on without the UFC killing itself.

Last edited by Buakaw_GSP : 12-06-2012 at 09:41 PM.
Buakaw_GSP is offline   Reply With Quote