MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana: "Diaz is next for GSP, if the challenger will accept"

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 09:04 PM   #49 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygu View Post
The integrity of the UFC is slipping with this kind of shit. Diaz beats Penn and loses to Condit both by decision, Hendricks KOs Fitch and Kampmann and Diaz gets the next shot?

Dana is going for PPV buys and nothing more with that fight, as much as I'd love to watch GSP put a beating on crybaby Diaz, Hendricks deserves the next title shot plain and simple.

A sad day.
so true. It pains me to say it but i am losing interest. I loved MMA and have been a fan since the 90s but its becoming more and more political and more and more about the money and not the sport. Silva vs Mia was when it started going downhill for me and honestly I haven't bought a PPV since they told the fighters the can't have gun companies as sponsors. All opinion about guns aside it was political BS stunt that is a burden to the fighters. I still am a fan and watch replays online and like to talk about it (and post on this forum) but i am not going to give the 60 USDs an event.