MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana: "Diaz is next for GSP, if the challenger will accept"

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 09:13 PM   #50 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
I thought this "wasn't Boxing"
You are right. It isn't. But it isn't football, hockey, basketball, ect. to an even higher degree. All things you call "sports" and are trying to compare it too.

The rest I'm not even going to read. You are just a little punk who thinks he knows everything. On one hand Frankie's shot is sort of justified because a lot of people thought he beat Bendo. But Diaz's is not because YOU say he clearly lost. When the fact of the matter is a lot of people thought he won.

You are a hypocrite to the fullest extent. And when you get exposed as one you try to turn your opinions into facts.

A lot of people thought Frankie beat Bendo. A lot also thought Diaz beat Condit including a few current champs and a few past legends.

I can't discuss things will someone so full of themselves. According to you the fact a lot of people thought Diaz won doesn't matter because you say so. Ok..
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote