MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey v Liz Carmouche Offical For UFC 157

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 01:07 AM   #35 (permalink)
3DLee
Baddest Man Alive

3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
This pisses me off so *****ing much.

Literally a *****ing woman's fight is going to be responsible for Lyoto-Henderson being a 3 round title eliminator.

What horseshit.
actually, this is the only positive I see here. Im a huge Hendo fan and knowing that hes only gotta go 3 rounds to get to the winner of Jones/Sonnen makes me happy. Other than that, Im with you guys. Women's MMA wont bring in a new demographic, it'll turn away the old demographic. I'm a 25 year old male and I hate watching women fight just because as I southern man I was raised to be protective of women. I cringed all the way thru Cyborg vs Carano and then completely stopped watching women's MMA after that. At this point, I still think Carano vs Rousey would sell better than Cyborg vs Rousey.
3DLee is offline   Reply With Quote