MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Official Thread on Great Documentaries!

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 02:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Official Thread on Great Documentaries!

I've been on a cartel binge and just watched a fantastic documentary called "The Two Escobars."

Pablo Escobar and Andres Escobar. For those who remember he was the originator of the Medellin cartel whom all present Mexican drug cartels worked for and answered to at one point in time. Andres was the captain of the Columbia National team who most notably scored his own goal. Decades later I realized he was merely deflecting the ball. The goal keeper was a rookie and didn't pay attention. It's crazy how little things like that can change a person's life and history.

The documentary shows how both lives were intertwined. One a king pin of the drug cartels and the other a team captain of a soccer team.

It's in Spanish with subtitles.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1VBawGN85Y

2.) Another film I just watched which is almost like a documentary is called "SIN NOMBRE." The protagonist named Casper/Willy from the MS-13 gang in South America. His life become intertwined with a Honduras immigrant he saves from his gang leader. Very interesting story.

3.) The Smashing Machine. Life and times of Mark Kerr. Probably one of the best MMA documentaries. Pretty heart wrenching. Mark Coleman, Royce, Ken Shamrock, Wandy, Kevin Randellman, and Bas makes a cameo in here.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote