MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - *Member of the Month*

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 05:13 AM   #186 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
He wasn't responsible for anyone getting banned. Lets not get into that again. Owns ban is up next week and only McK out of all the others is banned. Limba still posts when he has time, he's got a new job in London and is very busy. I've seen Soojoo and Guy around recently. Xeb didn't leave due to any of the reasons you posted above, and is still on staff for when he comes back.

Not sure where Oldie is, but I miss seeing him around for sure.

Your opinion that LL is a 'shit member' is just that, your opinion. Over the past month it is the staff's decision that he deserved this and not just because of a Walrus picture, that was just a joke.

You only come on here to insult people and forum bash these days, really helping out the forum you apparently care about.

No more in this thread please. Either PM me/another staff member if you want to actually discuss issues, or start a constructive thread in the lounge or something.
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote