MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey v Liz Carmouche Offical For UFC 157

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 09:50 AM   #59 (permalink)
Ludinator
Bantamweight

Ludinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Franklin big nog Fedor wanderlei shogun those are all guys he's beaten. Anderson doesn't have a list that impressive imo.

He's also fought Anderson shields and rampage.

This all while being a natural 185lb fighter. The guy is as legit as they come. Top five greatest ever without debate imho.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
Anderson doesn't have a list that impressive hahaha, you are kidding right?. His return fight back to the UFC just showed us all how un fit and past it shogun is, 4th and 5th round It was just shamefull, they were just 2 zombies i thought I had flicked the channel over to Shaun of the dead.