MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey v Liz Carmouche Offical For UFC 157

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 10:58 AM   #62 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludinator View Post
Ime a massive Diaz brothers fan, I just think Henderson is overated.
I just don't know what more the man can do? He will probably hit the wall soon as he is getting old as hell. And he seems to have been forgotten in the title shot mix.

But he KO'd a top 10 Feijao.

KO's a guy that is quite a bit bigger than he was. Still a guy had as a top 10 HW who was losing to bigger guys. And he KO's him in the 1st. 1st man ever to do it.

Absolutely destroys Shogun, a top 5 LHW at the time and now. He was just LHW champ of the world. And worked him for the first 3 rounds like no one but Jon Jones has. And then of course he gassed.

I just don't understand what more he has to do? At a small 205 he is taking on big top 10 LHWs. A top 10 HW. And the former UFC LHW champ...that should be impressive to anyone. Most people rate him top 5, possibly top 3. Jones, Rashad, Hendo/Machida. I don't see how you can't.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote