MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana: "Diaz is next for GSP, if the challenger will accept"

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 12:48 PM   #86 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renown
I love how it is bogus Dana, yet GSP asked for the fight when they were talking Anderson Silva. Everyone applauded GSP when he said there are plenty of guys at 170 who present a challenge. But now when he wants Nick Diaz he gets no flack....and that all goes to Dana? Why?

Dana is wrong because he wants to put on the biggest fights? Dana is wrong because he would give GSP the fight he wants?

I find it odd that a lot of people think they run the UFC. Or know how it is "supposed to work". Pride used to have crazy tourneys and open weight fights. Fighters have always got undeserved shots.

Yet all of a sudden people cry and act like this has never happened. Act like their idea of the UFC is the way it should be and if it isn't then everything isn't legitimate.

The fans run the UFC. If you don't buy fights you don't want to see then the UFC will change what they do. If more people want to see Diaz...and the champ wants that fight...then it will happen.

I am surprised how ignorant and or stupid people are when it comes to this. As if there is some model and ranking system and order of things. There isn't. Never has been.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote