MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 04:47 PM   #103 (permalink)
RWCNT
Flyweight

RWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant futureRWCNT has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
To suggest ppl who never been envolved in any scandal, assault, TRT cheating are lying when the're merely speaking their hearts out is beyond me.
So continue to make the odds to sound like reality. That's the way to go.
I don't think that they're necessarily lying - maybe the broken spine line gave that impression, but I was really just making a gag. I refer to the statements as "claims" just because we never see any proof of them, so I'll consider them as claims until I do. Whether the injuries they talk about are legit or not doesn't even bother me as much as them talking about them does. I don't like it and I don't think it's a particularly out there view.

Quote:
Who would be morally infallible, kid? ]

Yep, and all of that, from start to conclusion came from your fantasious mind.
Nogueira in this case, obviously. Go on then, explain yourself if I'm not getting this sentence you love repeating so much but can't rephrase or elaborate on. Do you even know what point you were trying to make? I think someone's legendary status shouldn't leave them unquestionable morally, you respond with "Certainly doesn't mean otherwise". There's really only one way to take that.

Quote:
Good. You found application for the expression you learnt the other day from your big brother. See? That's how it feels to have the odds used against you. I bet you learnt that from your big brother.
Oh god, the big brother references, calling me "kid", I'm still 9? You're making entirely too much of the fact that I was 9 in the late 90's. I'm sorry that you're old.
RWCNT is offline   Reply With Quote