MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 07:20 PM   #105 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWCNT View Post
I don't think that they're necessarily lying - maybe the broken spine line gave that impression, but I was really just making a gag. I refer to the statements as "claims" just because we never see any proof of them, so I'll consider them as claims until I do.
That's wrong. We don't have any proof you are not gay, bank robber, drug dealer or a scumbag, so how would you feel someone spreading negative suppositions about your reputation until you could work on showing evidence in your behalf? Do you think that would be fair?

Most "proofs" we have are articles posted by reporters who collected info from camps, fighters themselves, fighters friends, coaches. Most of them are words passed along. What you want? Documents for any sort of declaration? How you pick who to believe who not to believe? Anybody could be lying then. Even forging documents, easy thing to do to, for example, to justify absence from work in a given day.

Do I need to see all the medical record of Cain to accept he was hurt? Do I have to believe Big Nog had an arm broken only when I see it snapping live? No non evident lesion should be accepted then?

Innocent until proven guilty is a principle. To twist it like you are doing is just to be mean on purpose.
This is the very core of the issue you are missing.

Thanks god you are no Judge.