MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana: "Diaz is next for GSP, if the challenger will accept"

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 07:27 PM   #98 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
My point is that people blame Dana for everything. Chael vs. Jones. Declining numbers. The works. I never hear a word against the Fertitas. Or Joe Silva. Are people honestly so blind that they believe Dana runs the entire operation himself? There are a myriad of people involved. If the Fertitas or Joe Silva (and others) hated this fight, I doubt it would be happening.

People complain when there aren't enough 'big' main events or name brand fighters on a card. And so the UFC goes out of its way to give the fans just that, and all of a sudden Dana is driving the company into the ground. It's nonsense.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote