MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana: "Diaz is next for GSP, if the challenger will accept"

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 10:01 PM   #107 (permalink)
Calminian
Welterweight

Calminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
........If a guy talks shit but he's a painfully boring fighter are people really gonna watch him? Of course this doesn't apply to Nick, I dislike him but I don't find him boring, but this fight is basically built off trash talk......
I think the fight is built on the fact that GSP called him out. Nick is a good fighter that's just about beat'n everyone in the who's who of welterweights. But if GSP didn't ask for this, I don't think it would be happening. If GSP called out Hendricks, he'd be fighting Hendricks. Hendricks also has an impressive record, but it's not perfect either.

Diaz and Hendricks were the two premier WW choices. Nothing wrong with GSP's choice.
Calminian is offline   Reply With Quote