MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cain Velasquez: I'm going to prove I'm the best when I take my belt back

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 11:07 AM   #112 (permalink)
BrutalKO
Lightweight

BrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By All
...It's hard say to that this second meeting will be different than the first. It really comes down to 1 thing against JDS and that's getting taken down. If Cain cannot get Junior on his back or get him to the ground at all, he will be forced to stand. Cain is a killer on the feet but JDS's hands are title defending with his masterful timing and the nasty one punch KO ability he has over Cain. If Velasquez can get JDS down and hold him down, he certainly has the ability maul JDS and pound him till the ref stops it. If JDS springs back to his feet, It will be just a matter of time before Junior catches Cain flush and justs blasts away with brutal, powerful combos finishing him off...

...With all that said I hope it goes the distance
in a Hendo/Shogun rollercoster of a fight. That would be cool...
BrutalKO is offline   Reply With Quote