MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey v Liz Carmouche Offical For UFC 157

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 12:53 PM   #78 (permalink)
evilappendix
It Lurks...

evilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledgeevilappendix Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Paul Guy View Post
The numbers don't lie bro. Nobody gives a f*** about womens pro sports. If people did then women's sports leagues would exist.
My guess is Dana is plowing Ronda and is going to see if people will like WMMA. They won't and in one year this will be about dead.

Well, as a fan of all martial arts, I'll be cheering them on. That makes at least one person that cares. I highly doubt Dana is thinking with his junk here considering how savvy a business man he has proven to be in resurrecting the UFC when other sports organizations were decrying it and anticipating it's demise. I guess we'll see in due time if more fans see it my way or yours. I'll be buying Ronda's card to show my support. I can't wait to see her defend the belt or lose it so we can have an undisputed female champion!
evilappendix is offline   Reply With Quote