MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate Diaz weigh in blunder

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 02:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
3DLee
Baddest Man Alive

3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now
I could be wrong, but I thought that Nate just didn't hear his weight and just assumed he made weight, thats why he was surprised. Surely he knew that he had to weigh 155 exactly or less. And to me the Diaz personality is just like a Chael Sonnen personality. I've met both of the Diaz brothers at the SF: Nashville weigh ins the day before the infamous brawl on CBS. They were both really cool to all the fans and signed autographs, took pics, the whole works. I think they just sell themselves as hard asses. When you're smaller guy, you really gotta put on the mean face to be intimidating. I hope Diaz wins tonight in devistating fashion. IMO, the judges got it wrong both times in favor of Bendo.
3DLee is offline   Reply With Quote