MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ben Henderson vs. Nate Diaz Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 03:58 PM   #100 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Light Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
So, Braziian fists to the face make ppl mad, hum? What about Nate Diaz fists? Gosh, and the guy didn't even make weight, what could have detonated the evening for the UFC. So full of sh!it. A detestable character just like his brother. Clearly on the other side of the moon if compared to the face off between Denis Siver and Nam Phan or Shogun vs Gustaffson.

Well, this near miss certainly makes another dent to the "high professional level" of these guys and their camp.

It will be a war anyway. No predictions, but you all know who I am rooting less for.

Winners and Losers

Story of My Life

Last edited by MMA-Sportsman : 12-08-2012 at 08:08 PM.
MMA-Sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote