MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC on FOX 5: Henderson vs. Diaz Event Card of the Year!!

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 07:18 AM   #19 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
It was definitely a high octane card. Even though it was one sided there was a lot of action.

Most cards need to have that feel good element to it. Underdog winning, huge upset, or having fan favorites pull through. I felt like shiet when Serra KOed GSP and when Crocop went on a losing skid. Or seeing Wandy get clobbered by Leben or Lyoto getting choked unconsciously. That was a bit tough to digest especially since I place a nice lil bet on that fight. It's the nature of the business. I have to say it's a LOT different then seeing your sports team lose. It's a different emotion all together.

As fans we're emotionally and sometimes even financially invested. I really wonder what the fighters, families, and trainers go through. You gotta give them credit. They all fight with heavy hearts win or lose. I mean 10 years worth of winning can suddenly be snapped ala Fedor style.

In terms of the fights though all the defeated comabatants put up a valiant battle so in my books it was entertaining.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote