MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who Has Had A More Humiliating End To Their Career: Liddell Or Penn?

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 10:12 AM   #9 (permalink)
suniis
Bantamweight

suniis has much to be proud ofsuniis has much to be proud ofsuniis has much to be proud ofsuniis has much to be proud ofsuniis has much to be proud ofsuniis has much to be proud ofsuniis has much to be proud ofsuniis has much to be proud ofsuniis has much to be proud ofsuniis has much to be proud ofsuniis has much to be proud of
BJ is just being annoying...

Why does he insist in fighting at WW?? All he does is bring some pressure for the first half of the first round, and then ends up getting battered for the rest of the fight.

I thought it was hard to watch against Nick, but last night was worse IMO. He's got great heart and doesn't give up, but he is still getting his ass kicked.

However, we all know that even if he doesn't get the LW belt back (which he could perhaps), at least he would be very competitive...

Unless he knows that the same thing would happen to him at LW, but without the excuse of losing to bigger guys...

I don't know...I'm puzzled by BJ's refusal to fight at his natural weight class...
suniis is offline   Reply With Quote