MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC on FOX 5: Henderson vs. Diaz Event Card of the Year!!

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 11:16 AM   #20 (permalink)
RedRocket44
Bantamweight

RedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level now
I liked the card because Diaz got his ass kicked, and Rory won. Not that I was expecting anything different though.

The main card had some big name fighters, but none of the fights were even close. I don't know what everyone's criteria is for "card of the year", but close to the top of my list is having a few very close, back-and-forth match ups.

You never see fight of the year go to a purely 1 sided beat down... I don't see why having a card chalk full of 1 sided decisions should qualify for card of the year.
RedRocket44 is offline   Reply With Quote