MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC on FOX 5 Preview

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 11:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
RedRocket44
Bantamweight

RedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level now
Hopefully you didn't have any money on those picks... yikes!

1 for 4... and those were 4 pretty easy fights to pick.

1. Rory and Benson were pretty much a write off for me. Other than a lucky punch, I don't why people were hyping up BJ and Diaz so much. I don't think a lot of people know who Rory or Benson are yet, maybe that had something to do with it.

2. Haven't seen too much of Gustafsson, but I thought Shogun has looked slow and out of shape in his last few fights (Henderson especially). Gave this one to Gustafsson just because I didn't really like Shogun going into this.

3. Only fight on the main-card that was up in the air to me was Brown/Swick - all I knew is there was a good chance of a KO, as both guys have ~50%+ of their wins coming by (T)KO.

Last edited by RedRocket44 : 12-09-2012 at 11:04 AM.
RedRocket44 is offline   Reply With Quote