MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The REAL UFC on Fox Bonus Awards

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 11:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
The REAL UFC on Fox Bonus Awards

I can see the logic behind Dana's picks, but some were still head-scratchers. Jorgensen getting SOTN is a no brainer, but does anyone actually believe that Jorgensen vs. Albert was FOTN? It was good, but on a card filled with potential candidates, I didn't see it as standing out amongst all others. I also get Yves Edwards receiving KOTN, but again... was it truly the most impressive knockout on the card? Definitely debatable. Again, with so many great performances it ought to have been one of those nights where Dana gave out multiple awards. You can't expect guys to bring it in that fashion only to be overlooked.

My picks would have been:

KOTN: Cruikshank

SOTN: Jorgensen

FOTN: I can't even decide... too many to choose from. But definitely not Jorgensen vs. Albert, imo.

Your picks?
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote