MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ben Henderson vs. Nate Diaz Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 12:31 PM   #210 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellholming View Post
does anyone have a gif of when Diaz dropped his hands, and talked shit to Benson, only to be dropped by a punch the second after? I almost fell out of my chair laughing at that.....
That was freakin brilliant. That made the night that much better for me. I was enjoying the fights up until that point... but that just took it to another level.

The sad part is, Diaz is so ******* retarded he'll probably still do the same thing in his next fight.

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote