MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - RUMOR: Dan Henderson still hurt, Machida vs. Gustafsson in the works.

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 01:32 PM   #16 (permalink)
matryx
MMA Fanatic

matryx is a jewel in the roughmatryx is a jewel in the roughmatryx is a jewel in the roughmatryx is a jewel in the roughmatryx is a jewel in the roughmatryx is a jewel in the roughmatryx is a jewel in the roughmatryx is a jewel in the roughmatryx is a jewel in the roughmatryx is a jewel in the roughmatryx is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
Gustafsson has a good chin, but he fights real sloppy. I don't know if it's because I just got done watching Rory pick apart BJ with crisp and accurate striking. But Gus just looked real sloppy when fighting top level guys.
Rory was fighting a BJ that just stood there and took those punches. No foot work at all. Shogun's foot work was real good last night. Circling and going in and out to land his shots. Totally different scenario there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Mike Goldberg effect. He kept going on and on with the changing of the guard stuff last night and it's not the 1st reference i've seen tonight on the board.
Seriously that was annoying as ****. Kept hearing that all night and now on here...

Both fighters took some big shots last night. It was a great fight. Not sure how people think he got a small chin. He took some big shots from Shogun and came back like it was nothing.

Last edited by matryx : 12-09-2012 at 01:37 PM.
matryx is offline   Reply With Quote