MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC on the same night as Boxing - Is it wise?

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 01:27 PM   #16 (permalink)
HadouKEN
MMA Fanatic

HadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua7789 View Post
I dont think it is that big of a deal. I am a boxing fan, but this one isnt really grabbing my interest. It is hard to get amped up to watch a couple of dudes fight for the fourth time. I think it is silly, I understand that their first three fights were close, but given that Manny already beat Marquez twice, there really isnt any reason for this to be happening. People talk about Marquez getting robbed, but he has already had three chances to beat manny and he couldnt get it done. My guess is that this fight has Manny's lowest buyrate in quite awhile. Also, the UFC card is free...
THIS. Co-sign 100%. There were more challenging fights he could have took, but Marquez was robbed in their last fight so I was happy to see him finally win even though I was against this fight from the start.
HadouKEN is offline   Reply With Quote