MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Rory MacDonald vs. B.J. Penn Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 01:55 PM   #225 (permalink)
Danm2501
Light Heavyweight

Danm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danm2501 View Post
Considering what BJ looked like a couple of weeks out, I was a bit disappointed when I saw him at the weigh in, looked like the same old BJ Penn. Looks exactly the same as he did for the second GSP fight.

UFC 94:

UFC on FOX 5:

Don't be expecting anything remarkable. If BJ doesn't finish it early, Rory's going to overpower, grind and beat BJ up. Rory's the future of the division, and BJ's awesome, one of the greats of all-time, but I don't see him winning this fight. Rory's just too good, too talented, too driven and I see him dominating.
Called it. Rory looked awesome. Just a shame he won't fight GSP. However, the potential of Weidman vs MacDonald for 185 title in the future sounds pretty sexy!
Joe Lauzon
Ronda Rousey
Chael Sonnen
Mark Hunt
Daniel Cormier
Robbie Lawler
Danm2501 is offline   Reply With Quote