MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMA Drop step or straight shoot

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 03:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
mastodon2222
Bantamweight

mastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankingsmastodon2222 Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kin View Post
Well, dont hire me as a wrestling trainer because I'm not very good at that. I might talk a good game, and maybe even seem decent at NAGA against guys who are more jiujitsu-y, but put a real wrestler in front of me and I get rag-dolled.'
I can relate. I roll with a couple of D1 caliber wrestlers and two things are certain - I'm going to get taken down and I will wind up on my back. I don't even waste energy trying to fight it, just spend a lot of time working from my guard.
mastodon2222 is offline   Reply With Quote