MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Rory MacDonald vs. B.J. Penn Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 03:43 PM   #227 (permalink)
mmaswe82
Shogun

mmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Opinions on Rory Macdonald have really changed my feelings towards a lot of people on this board.

The guy is seriously one of the nicest and coolest people I've ever met. And because he beat the living shit out of BJ Penn everyone hates him. Gotta love the internet.
Honestly thats not at all the reason I'm hating on him.
I knew he was going to massacre Penn but something about him just rubs me the wrong way, he comes off as cocky, arrogant and creepy. But hey unlike you, I've never met the guy so I could be dead wrong I guess.

I just put him in the same category as Jon Jones, and I'm not a fan of his personality either. Same as with Jones I think Rory will achieve greatness as well.