MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 61 Bitter Rivals: Shamrock vs Ortiz, Arlovski vs Sylvia - OFFICIAL THREAD

View Single Post

Old 06-01-2006, 05:52 PM   #18 (permalink)
Ortiz_fan_101
MMA Fanatic

Ortiz_fan_101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA Fanatic
Sylvia is going to rue the day he pressed for this quick re-match. I believe that Arlovski will take the title back sometime in round one via submission. Andre is a very smart fighter that learns from his mistakes and I doubt he will allow Tim another chance to take this fight from him.

If I was Sylvia I'd be sleeping with that belt every night and enjoying the limited time I have with it.

As far as Ortiz and Shamrock... I'd have to say that Ortiz is most likely to win this fight. Ken is no pushover by any stretch and he isn't coming off a knee and back injury like Tito is so he certainly has a punchers chance of winning the fight.
I have to agree with you about Arlovski. He is a very smart fighter who doesn't make the same mistake twice. I hope that Arlovski wins the title back. Now the whole thing with Tito and Ken...He is no pushover but Tito in my opinon will beat Ken down!!!
Ortiz_fan_101 is offline   Reply With Quote