MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Matt Brown vs. Mike Swick Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 02:47 PM   #57 (permalink)
Soakked
Welterweight

Soakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogo View Post
I wanted to see if there was any talk about how absurdly gaunt Swick looked. He looked like he had a horrid weight cut, just skeletal and he seemed to gas really early. Maybe he was sick? If it was just the cut he probably should consider going back up, he didn't look healthy.

Yeah I've been saying this for a while now ever since his Hardy fight. He looks worse than Johnson at 170 (or Florian at 145) which says a lot. I'm not a Swick fan, but IMO he looks much better at 185, not only fighting wise but health wise.
"Let them see that their words can cut you, and you'll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can't hurt you with it anymore." - Tyrion Lannister
Soakked is offline   Reply With Quote