MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Does Benson Henderson get enough respect as Champion?

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 06:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
AlphaDawg
Super Heavyweight

AlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By All
Not yet. Some don't think of him as the true champion because of how close his second fight with Frankie was. That and he doesn't have an impressive finish yet, which baffles me because of how he fights. He's beaten the f*ck out of everyone so far, but just can't get the finish.

It might have to do with the Jesus stuff too. I used to absolutely hate it but it doesn't bother me anymore. What bothers me now though is how hard he's trying to be some kind of role model. He went on some inspirational spiel last night after the fight, and then did it again at the post fight conference. It's like that fake sh*t Jones was doing for awhile.
AlphaDawg is offline   Reply With Quote