MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Does Benson Henderson get enough respect as Champion?

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 07:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
rebonecrusher
Flyweight

rebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the rough
I new he was good before the Diaz fight but I didn't know how good he was. He dominated Diaz who was on a role, he was even more dominate then Macdonald was at welterweight over Diaz. Diaz got nothing going at all against him, I'd say hes the best lightweight in the world right now. I had Edgar winning both there fights slightly but they were very close and now that Edgar's down at 145 the only guy who I could see possibly dethroning Henderson at the moment would be Maynard. I think if Henderson meets Pettis again, Henderson will be able to beat him, since there first fight Henderson has looked like a completely different animal.
rebonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote