MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Rory MacDonald vs. B.J. Penn Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 08:42 PM   #231 (permalink)
matryx
MMA Fanatic

matryx is a jewel in the roughmatryx is a jewel in the roughmatryx is a jewel in the roughmatryx is a jewel in the roughmatryx is a jewel in the roughmatryx is a jewel in the roughmatryx is a jewel in the roughmatryx is a jewel in the roughmatryx is a jewel in the roughmatryx is a jewel in the roughmatryx is a jewel in the rough
Jones and Rory act totally different from each other. Sure Rory maybe creepy but he doesn't hide anything from the public. I respect people who act like how they present themselves. Jones on the other hand is a whole different story and that is why a lot of people don't like him. Also Jones said he would never fight Rashad and he did. Lets see if Rory can keep his word.

I was rooting for BJ the whole time but he took a hell of a beating. It was hard to watch for sure and BJ got mad heart.
I didn't really like how Rory was show boating either but it didn't bother me as much as some people. It just showed how outclass BJ was.
matryx is offline   Reply With Quote