MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Should Bj Penn be cut??

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 10:04 PM   #16 (permalink)
LL
Cruz Control

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
He won't be cut, but it's time to retire or get back in shape and I'm talking become the killer that he was back when he dominated at 155, this Welterweight business just isn't working out, I have no idea how he would do at 155 nowadays but that was clearly the best BJ Penn there's ever been.

I haven't been watching MMA that long, only been watching since 2008 but it was really sad to see BJ and Shogun lose knowing the game has likely passed them by, they contributed a lot to the sport and now they're just getting ate up by a new breed of fighter.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote