MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ******* What Are you Watching *******

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 12:42 AM   #205 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Ultra-weight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
^Good talk

Gave Breaking Bad a go. Don't know why but I was putting it off. I gave Walking Dead a shot a few months ago and it's my favourite show ever, so with it being off I moved to this. At the start when it showed all the crazy shit coming up, then it went to the mundane father's life, I wasnt sure if they were going to be able to build everything up to that point correctly within an hour. How the fuk did they do that? Haha. Definently will be watching through it. I dont watch a whole lot of actual shows so Im trying to get into all that stuff now. The more action the better though.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote