MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Does Benson Henderson get enough respect as Champion?

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 07:18 AM   #16 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
In answer to the OPs question, I don't think he does. Some of the comments on this thread are evidence to support this. I'll be honest, I always respected him as a fighter, but a champion? No, not really. Not until I saw the Diaz fight that is. Complete domination. I was really really, yes two reallys, impressed with his domination from top position. His sub defence was spot on as usual. I kept jumping off my seat whenever he took Diaz' back hoping for a RNC. Unlikely against Nate but Big Nog did get submitted not too long ago so I'll never rule anything out.

One thing I really don't understand how people can judge Benson on his faith. To me that is the same as judging a fighter on their race, creed, gender or sexuality. Its got F*ck all to do with his ability as a fighter so why even mention it? The dudes a monster at 155 and after the Diaz fight I can proudly say I'm now a Benson fan.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is online now   Reply With Quote