MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Does Benson Henderson get enough respect as Champion?

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 07:39 AM   #19 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHKO View Post
Well, imagine another fighter winning and crediting it to his race.

"I would like to thank my white parents for raising me up. All this won't be possible if I ain't white!"

I doubt the people here are unhappy about Benson believing in Jesus. They are unimpressed by him raising the issue of his faith after every fight.

I said that I don't understand why people judge him on his faith. Not the fact he praises God after each fight. Thats teo different points. It doesn't affect his ability as a fighter. If there are people who, I'm laughing as I write this, have an issue with Benson thanking God after each fight then they can simply choose not to listen to his post fight interview.

In regards to the bolded part, I wasn't referencing just posters on this forum but fans in general.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is online now   Reply With Quote