MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How irritating is it to see FOX purposely cut away from offensive gestures on fights

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 10:41 AM   #15 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLander View Post
I can understand FOX simply can't have vulgar language and middle fingers as part of a censorship situation, but that being said, the Diaz brothers seem like the absolute worst possible choice for network TV if that's the case.
To be fair, you usually can't hear Nate and he isn't as known for his hand gestures as his brother is.

While we are on the subject, did Shogun or Gus have an english speaking cornerman? They kept cutting audio out in that fight and all I could think was that they were censoring portugese or sweedish.

Edit: Just remembered the fight where Nate had the triangle and was flipping off everyone. So I guess I am wrong on that point.
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote