MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ben vs Nate - a trailer of what is going to happen with GSP vs Nick?

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 11:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Nick never fought Koscheck as far as I can remember, don't you mean Sherk?

But I said in the thread where it was announced, GSP was probably the better athlete and as we just saw a good athlete can not just beat but dominate a Diaz brother, granted Nick is probably the better and unquestionably the more dangerous of the two Diaz brothers and this fight is personal so he may be able to get into Georges' head but I think it's very fair to suggest GSP could do to Nick what Ben did to Nate.

We are living in the athlete era of MMA and Georges is a better athlete than Nick, not that Nick is a shitty athlete he's a fantastic athlete but Georges is bigger, stronger, and faster and Ben was all of those over Nate and he cruised against him, I expect GSP to put a similar or more devastating beating on Nick.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote