MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who would win these rematches today?

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 02:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Rastaman
Bantamweight

Rastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The RankingsRastaman Is Running Through The Rankings
Penn over Sanchez - I have never been a fan of Sanchez and even though Penn looked like **** on saturday, I still think he'd find a way to win against a fighter who is not that great.

Henderson over Pettis - Without question Henderson has improved more than Pettis has since they fought, and it's not like the fight with Pettis was a blowout or anything.

Silva over Henderson - Self explanatory, Henderson hasn't really gotten better and Silva has proven he's been as dominant as ever lately.

Nelson over Arlovski - Honestly don't trust Arlovski's chin at all, and with one of the best chins in the business (Nelson), this fight would likely go Nelson's way.

Condit over Rory - While Rory looked like a beast, I'd say Condit is a better fighter overall and would eek out another win.

Henderson over Jackson - Jackson is done. Period.

Current vBookie Bets:
Rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote