MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who would win these rematches today?

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 02:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
OHKO
SOOTHE YOUR SAVAGE BREASTS

OHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
I like to do this kind of thing. Humor me if you will.

If they happen today, who wins the rematch?

BJ Penn vs Diego Sanchez- let's make this a 162 lbs catchweight fight

Benson Henderson vs Anthony Pettis

Dan Henderson vs Anderson Silva- let's make this a 195lbs catchweight

Andrei Arlovski vs Roy Nelson

Carlos Condit vs Rory MacDonald

Dan Henderson vs Rampage Jackson
BJ Penn vs Diego Sanchez

I'm biased, but I really think BJ will take it. BJ has only lost to top welterweights. The difference in skill is way too big. However, if it is a five rounder, Sanchez may be able to steal it by being the aggressor.

Benson Henderson vs Anthony Pettis

The 1st fight was a really close fight, and I think Benson takes it this time. He has looked like a whole new beast since the 1st fight.

Dan Henderson vs Anderson Silva

Silva still looks as good as ever. Silva by TKO round 2.

Andrei Arlovski vs Roy Nelson

Unsure about this. Just depends on who is able to land the perfect punch first. I think Arlovski will.

Carlos Condit vs Rory MacDonald

MacDonald was so close to beating Condit the first time round. I don't think he was laying a beating on Condit in the first and second round, but he was winning the fight. Rory has shown immense improvement and he would prove to be the better fighter this time around.

Dan Henderson vs Rampage Jackson

Rampage is on a downfall. He looks slow as of late. His striking defense is still very good, but if Henderson can time that bomb again, I think Henderson will get the TKO victory.