MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who would win these rematches today?

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 02:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
I have he's done well against poor comp, though Cole was punching bag, and Fulton was a terrible fight. But do I think he's turned the corner...if wins a rematch with Kharitonov then I know he's UFC calibur.
Yeah I tried to give you +1 on you post but I guess I have done that too recently and it won't let me.
I'm not saying AA has been looking great, just that he has taken some solid shots square on the jaw and stayed awake and won the fights. His chin was a punchline at one point but just like you mentioned he has looked better recently.
I think Roy is going in reverse right now and his best moments are also behind him. He can land that KO punch or even get the take down and sub. But IMO right now AA is fast enough and his ground game is solid enough for him to get the win.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote