MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Does Benson Henderson get enough respect as Champion?

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 05:04 PM   #25 (permalink)
hadoq
Featherweight

hadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
People used to laugh at the thought of Bendo being a top 10 LW when the UFC first swallowed up the WEC. How the tables have turned.
I used to be one of them, but seeing him against Nate, he really looked just like GSP a few days before, dominant all through the fight, he looked like those great champions. Maybe I still have to watch him do that a couple more times. it could happen. the LW division is stacked but Nate was arguably one of the bests it has to offer right now and he got ragdolled the whole fight, I think a judged scored one or two rounds as 10-8s which is impressive for a fight at this level
hadoq is offline   Reply With Quote