MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Does Benson Henderson get enough respect as Champion?

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 05:15 PM   #27 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Honestly, who cares if he thanks Christ for his win in his post fight speech. Why the hell does that bother some people?

He can believe in what ever the heck he wants to believe in, and if he wants to attribute that belief as a large part of his success as a Mixed Martial Artist then what is wrong with that?

It amazes me that people can "hate" this guy because he praises his Christianity in a post fight speech. I really think it's just sad that people would hate a guy for that.

And no, I don't believe in God myself either, but I can respect what ever Benson wants to believe in, ******* leave the guy alone.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote