MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who would win these rematches today?

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 08:32 PM   #22 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
BJ Penn vs Diego Sanchez- let's make this a 162 lbs catchweight fight. You forgot one thing. Is this a three rounder or five rounder. If it's three BJ. Five a bit of a coin toss unless it was at 155. History shows us BJ's body can not sustain itself.

Benson Henderson vs Anthony Pettis - This is a tough one. Pettis is dope. Oh man I'll give Hendo a 1% edge simply because he's riding such a HUGE momentum right now. But overall skills Pettis is up there. He just needs to get stronger and shore up his wrestling so he doesn't get controlled again like against Guida.

Dan Henderson vs Anderson Silva- let's make this a 195lbs catchweight - No question.

Andrei Arlovski vs Roy Nelson - Andrei is hungry and has been training like a mad man. Roy doesn't train and simply relies on his durability. Roy's only hope is to land that big right overhand.

Carlos Condit vs Rory MacDonald - Rory 2.0 is a wrecking machine. I thought Mike Pyle was going to win a decision and he gets man handled.

Dan Henderson vs Rampage Jackson - Probably Rampage's finest moment in the UFC unifying both belts. He's too jaded now to even care. Hendo has ALWAYS been a gamer from the 90's to the present. He does not trash talk. He sits there with his toothless grin and does his job.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote