MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 12:44 AM   #24852 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Dogs are THE most loyal animals next to horses. Pretty cool stuff.

Animals do amaze me. I was quite upset when my Saimese Fighting fish got over fed by my damn roomate. He use to be so happy blowing bubbles in the aquarium.
Most loyal to humans (debatable but I'd have no issues agreeing), but definitely not the most loyal animals in the wild to their respective families/mates. They make good pets for sure, though.

I just got done making/eating a pizza, played some Black Ops 2 with a buddy earlier and finished up the Skyrim DLC as well, or at least as much as I know of.

Now to see what kind of stuff I can find on YouTube (and its retarded new layout).

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin