MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Entertaining card, but a sad night

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 01:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
Wookie
Lightweight

Wookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level nowWookie is on another level now
I feel where you are coming from, but I've dealt with it and gotten over way before now. It was pretty heartbreaking to see Royce Gracie come back to get totally stomped by Matt Hughes. Along with many other fights that totally changed the landscape. I've since learned that nobody is invincible and everybody has an expiration date in this sport (even Randy). Although saddening at first it's going to continue happening and the sport will become more competitive and entertaining as it progresses. And for that I keep watching and loving this sport more as time progresses.
Wookie is offline   Reply With Quote