MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Johny Hendricks: Nick Diaz Has Had Two Chances to Fight GSP, I Only Want One

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2012, 04:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by log View Post
]Avoid the hype machine. Hendricks isn't any different than the guy who went to a split decision against Kos. Take nothing away from Koscheck, but really if you had a tough time with his abilities, what will you do against GSP?
I completely agree with this.

He has a split against both Kos and Pierce, his KO over Waldburger doesn't mean anything at all. Basically he KO'd Fitch and Kampmann, Kampmann having been KO'd multiple times before (against hard strikers of course), so that's not a huge surprise with Hendricks kind of power.

Don't get me wrong, he's definitely the #1 contender, but this will be Alves all over again except GSP will probably strike with him less and take him down more. I see an easy one-sided victory.

I can easily see people upset about Diaz getting the shot given his situation, but personally I can't see Hendricks doing anything to GSP and I've wanted Diaz vs. GSP for so long that I just want them to fight and get it over with before it's a missed opportunity.

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote